The terms ‘CLOUDGATE’ or ‘CLOUDGATE Pvt. Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 77, Lower Camden Street, Dublin, D02XE80. Our company registration number is 646039 Ireland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By accessing or using the sites in any manner (whether automated or otherwise), you (a) acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to these terms, and (b) affirm that you are at least 18 years of age (or have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside). if you do not agree to these terms, do not use the sites.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CLOUDGATE’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
From time to time, this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we do not warrant the accuracy of any posted information. Please confirm you are using the most up-to-date pages on this Web site, and confirm the accuracy and completeness of information before using it to make decisions relating to services, products, or other matters described in this Web site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Use of this site is at your sole risk. all materials, information, products, software, programs, and services are provided "as is," with no warranties or guarantees whatsoever. ibm expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory, and other warranties, guarantees, or representations, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights. without limitation, ibm makes no warranty or guarantee that this web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs, or services from this web site, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
A cookie is a small file made up of letters and numbers, which is downloaded onto your computer, smartphone, or mobile internet device when you access a website.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages on a website efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can find more information about cookies at;
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies fall into the following different categories:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet. Your consent is not needed to use this type of cookie and they cannot generally be disabled.
Performance Cookies:These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website (e.g., what pages they go to most often). The information these cookies collect is aggregated and is, therefore, anonymous. Such cookies are only used to improve how a website works.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. They can also be used to remember changes that you have made to text size and fonts.
Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations, such as advertisers.
Social Media Cookies: These cookies permit members of various Social Media websites including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn the ability to Like, share and bookmark various pages on our website. You should view details of the cookies which they operate on the relevant Social Media websites.
In addition, cookies will be either “session cookies” or “persistent cookies”.
Session cookies: are cookies which are deleted when you finish browsing a website (and are not stored on your computer longer than this).
Persistent cookies: are cookies which continue to be stored on your device after you have finished using a website, so that the website provider can remember your preferences the next time you use it; and “first party” or “third party” cookies.
First party cookies: are cookies set by the website you have browsed (i.e., the website displayed in the uniform resource locator (URL) window).
Third party cookies: are cookies set by a website other than the one you are browsing.
Cookies allow us to provide important site functionality, so you do not have to re-enter lots of information. They also allow us to remember what links and pages have been clicked or viewed during a session. If you have provided us with Personal Information, completing a contact form for example, we may associate this Personal Information with other information. This will allow us to identify and record what is most relevant to you. By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. More information on how to control cookies and limit Personal Information processing can be found in our cookies policy here. For comprehensive information on how to change your cookie settings in a wide variety of different web browsers, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
This website uses application programming interfaces (APIs) to communicate with web services provided by third parties for the purpose of gathering and correlating data.
Data transmitted may include personally identifiable details such as email addresses.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will ibm be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this web site or any use of this web site, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this web site, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data, even if ibm is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. this exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theories.
Complaints, Concerns and Questions
If you have any questions about the Sites, please email us at email@example.com. If you have any complaints or concerns about these Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org